$1,000.00 – $4,500.00
FlowerSchool New York is pleased to announce our 10th annual trip to Holland! During this six-day excursion, led by Executive Director Calvert Crary, FlowerSchool participants will be immersed in the history and beauty of Dutch culture and florals with the Amsterdam cityscape and Aalsmeer countryside as our backdrops. This year we are joined by special guest and FlowerSchool Master Florist, Remco Van Vliet!
– Tour of Aalsmeer Auction House where over 20 million stems are sold daily to floral wholesalers. This will be an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at this integral mechanism of the floral industry.
– Dinners at top farm to table restaurants that grow all their own food and will provide a special Michelin Star experience.
– Cocktails & hors d’oeuvres cruise along the iconic Amsterdam canals aboard a renovated 19th century wooden salon boat.
– Private tour of the newly renovated Rijks Museum. The Rijks is home to many of the world’s most beloved masters including Hals, Rembrandt, Vermeer and van Gogh.
– A visit to the famous Keukenhof tulip fields. The largest bulb flower park in the world, Keukenhof covers 32 acres of land with 4.5 million tulips of 100 different varieties and more than 2,500 trees in 87 varieties.